Penair School, being in the heart of the Truro community, is able to offer its facilities for hire to local clubs and organisations. Our facilities can be utilised from 4.30pm until 9.30pm Monday to Friday and all day on Saturday and Sunday.
- All-weather pitch with changing and shower facilities (suitable for hockey and football)
- Sports hall with changing and shower facilities (can be configured into 4 x badminton/netball courts, 1 x 5-a-side football courts or 1 x basketball court)
- Polished parquet floored gymnasium with mirror wall (suitable for gymnastics or dance classes)
- Grass pitches for football and rugby
- Cricket crease and practice nets
- 9 Outdoor tennis courts
- 5 Outdoor Netball courts
- Lecture Theatre
- Drama Studio / Main hall with tiered seating (suitable for small performances)
- Dining Hall
- Classrooms with projection facilities
- Health centre (welcoming, relaxed space for small groups to meet)
- Video, television, multi-media projectors, computer facilities
Facilities can be block booked or used on an ad hoc basis.
Please find our tariffs, booking form and lettings policy below.Lettings Policy, Booking Form and Price List PDF
For booking enquiries please email our premises manager email@example.com
Please note, you will need full insurance for public liability and if children are involved in the event, you will be required to provide a DBS check if the hirer is supervising children.
Lettings Price List
|p/hour||p/half day or session||p/full day|
|All-weather pitch||p/hour||p/half day or session||p/full day|